Thai-France thread

whitepebblebay

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I'm seriously considering a Thai-France refill machine for a new business venture and had seem some posts here questioning their quality / service.

One poster did state they were a waste of time and money, when I posted a response asking why the thread dissapeared? So, can anyone tell me if they are a good machine for start up?

Dissapearing threads do make one cautious!

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
The thread was deleted because the original post was in French.

whitepebblebay

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
OK, but the post was made quite some time ago - why delete it the moment there is a response instead of when it was originally posted?

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I didn't notice the post when it was originally put up less than a week ago. I did notice it when there were additions to it and realized that the original was probably spam. If the offending post had been a response to another thread, I could have just deleted that one post but deleting an original post deletes the whole thread. I apologize if there was information in the subsequent posts that was a value to you. Hopefully, the posters will repost on this thread.

GreenMax

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi,

I can give advise on Thai France Machine as I use one myself. I've got a shop in Manchester UK by the way.
So these machines are very reliable and easy to fix if there is a problem.
I've got a TF Super front for 3 years and it still do the job. I can fit 3 different types of Ink of each colour and refilling cartridges in the vacuum chamber really give a better quality.

my company is also the official UK retailer for Thai France Machines and all our customers are very satisfied.

Any more questions, visit our website: www.refillsupermarket.co.uk

muge

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I can suggest www.refillmachine.com they are from Turkey and machine price is very good according what they do its full automatic have a look .