Supplier for Ink Refill Kits?

maumeegeeks

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new here - been reading lots of great info on this site, so I thought I would post a question.

I run a small computer sales/repair shop. Many of my customers are asking about refill kits. I don't really want to be in the ink business, as in remanufacturing cartridges and the like. I would like to offer non-branded refill kits to my customers though - that way I can sell a printer and the inks to go with it...

Is there anyone here whom offers wholesale distribution, or can you please offer me the contact info of some distributors?

Thanks,

Wayne P.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
It'd be useful to know where you're based :)

maumeegeeks

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I didn't think of that - :p

I'm in the US, NW Ohio (Maumee is a suburb of Toledo).

Thanks -

Wayne P.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Hey Maumeegeek.

Small World.

I lived in Maumee on W. Dudley years ago. Good times.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
:)... You might want to have a chat with mikling and see if he can provide what you need. He's based in Canada I believe but that shouldn't be a bit problem and I'd imagine he's more amenable to custom requirements.

Just one idea at least

fish

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Hi Maumee,

Most first time refillers are hesitant to try refilling. I started with a kit from ebay, went to InkTec kits (which included tools), then went to Hobbicolors and Precision Colors for ink after understanding the process. The InkTec kits were easy to use with the instructional video at the InkSell site (although a little expensive) but they got the confidence up to realize that this is not brain surgery. The kits are for printer/cartridge, so very simple.

manopur

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi I "m in India I have Epson stylus TX-111 printer which not working properly its not printing black please help me on this problem

qwertydude

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Manopur,

Your post should really be it's own separate thread so you don't hijack this one.