Starting refilling business.

kunak83

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I am trying to start a refilling business. To start it will be low volume with manual refilling until I learn the business. Where can I find a reference website that displays all cartridges and printers? I tried www.refillpedia.com but I am having trouble signing up for the website. I also tried answeco but thats not what I am really looking for. Any help would be appriciated.

qwertydude

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
There is no universal refill website. This is perhaps the most comprehensive site for refillers, but mostly is a resource for DIYers. Manual refilling is not so cost effective if you have to do it as a business especially since you're competing with the flood of cheap ebay compatibles. Printer makers also make it exceedingly difficult with ever more involved chipping strategies.

kunak83

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. How do refilling companies get past the chips? I do notice all the new cart are starting to come out with chips

savvy5321

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
You may want to follow some of my posting, Im starting up new as well so maybe we should compare notes. I have some great info I can share with you.

inkme

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
PM me im also interested in comparing notes.