1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: How to take pictures of gloss differential properly?
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Sometimes you just have to "Play it forward"

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Roy Sletcher, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Nov 21, 2016
    Roy Sletcher

Roy Sletcher Indolent contrarian Platinum Printer Member

Printer Model:
    Canon Pro-100, and Epson 3880
    I get a lot if pleasure using my images to print cards - several hundred a year in fact. I is also beneficial for the social niceties when a small inexpensive gift is appropriate. Recipients have often asked for a repeat or even if they could purchase a pack.

My contribution to this board and its many threads cannot match the expertise of our more knowledgeable contributor.

So my contribution will be six picture cards formatted and ready for printing as A7 - 7" x 10" cards. This is after all a print-centric website.

The cards are free to be used by any member of this website with the proviso that they are NOT ALTERED, and used only for PERSONAL NON COMMERCIAL USE.

Included is a PDF file giving some print details. Most probably do not need it.

rs

PS - Not sure how the downloads will work out. If difficulties downloading let me know.

Attached Files:

ThrillaMozilla and stratman like this.
  2. Nov 21, 2016
    The Hat

The Hat Printer VIP Moderator

Printer Model:
    Canon Rule in My House
    Hi Roy this is a very nice gesture and just in time for Thanks giving and the Christmas coming, I am sure they will be appreciated by loads of the members' who will use them as you intended, thank you so much...

There are two I like: - the Quilter and the Night view (4 & 5) are the ones I will use and I’ll stick them on Christmas cards for friend and family, one might even wing its way to Vancouver Island.

O’ by the way you got your “A” sizes haywire or are they American “A” sizes.
    Here are our “A” sizes just in case you may want to update your memory bank.

A4 = 297 x 210 mm.... = 11 ¾ x 8 ¼"
    A5 = 148 x 210 mm.... = 5 7/8 x 8 ¼"
    A6 = 148 x 105 mm.... = 5 7/8 x 4 1/8"
    A7 = 74 x 105 mm... = 3 x 4 1/8"
    These size blank carts already come in craft shop with envelopes to match so there should be no difficulty getting your photos to fit...

stratman likes this.
  3. Nov 21, 2016
    stratman

stratman Printer VIP Platinum Printer Member

Printer Model:
    Canon MP830, Pencil
    @Roy Sletcher

Thank you for your wonderful gift to the forum this holiday season. The quilters, the city nightscape, and, of course, kitty fish sticks are my favs. Also, very thoughtful of you to include printing instructions.

Well done.

The Hat likes this.
  4. Nov 22, 2016
    Ink stained Fingers

Ink stained Fingers Printer Master

Printer Model:
    R265, L300, L800, Pro 7600
    I would thank you very much for this generous offer - I think these images are worth a bigger format and placed on the wall.

The Hat likes this.