Sharing Experience with NewBie (Built In vacum pump on XNUi320,etc)

Endmukbud

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hey, everybody this is a nice forum, it's really2 nice.
Lucky i found it.....
Like with the way when you " crank " up your printer guys...
I'm newbie here...n i just want to share my experience with ya'll

I've start printing already from 1996 with 5l laserjet then goes to BJC - 2100, XNU i320, HP 3325, HP 3535, HP PSC1315, and back to XNU i320.....

I've try so much thing with all these and take them apart. Somethin that i need to say is that Canon is a long lasting printer. i've tried every composition of ink into my XNU....an it's still print here ......until today without any flawless at all, i mean all..........i've try to add some soap, sugar, oil, water........and other ( believe me it is... ) and i just can't believe it...when other friends complain with their printer...man i got it all away trough.........
And then somebody i wonder it how my XNU could retain it Un - Clogs problems....i take it apart....i found a nice n miracle small vacuum pump in it.....it's pump out the ink from the head catridge to the wastetank... when i run a deep cleaning cycle.....so it's a nice fact.....that it will retain it's durability....But one think that i decepoint from it...that the black was printed at 30 picoliter and using a pigment ink....canon lie to me with writing 5 pl on its box....5 pl it's just for the color, not the black one......And the pigmen ink will cause the black ink catridge to " die " faster than the other....
but i changed it into water base already.....
Now i have a question !!!!

1. I just want to know if there is some chemical liquid which can solven the pigment ink..... coz i've take apart my BJC - 2100 head catridge now ....and i found that there is a clog in my cyan, n yellow part nozzle.....

2. I wonder why these printer manufacturer did not try to make some nice printer with a feature like " refill ink compatible "....or " built in CFS " and put some ink drier on their paper output tray, like a laserjet does...., some glossy or retainer sprayer....rather than putting their machine on a 5000 - 6000 dpi head, 8 ink, pigment ink, LCD, memory reader......and bla..bla...bla......come on we know ( just like neil said n it is true ) that those photo lab print are just 4 color, magazine are four...but they look so fabulous........if we combined refill ink compatible, built in cfs, ink drier, glossy sprayer or retainer sprayer, 2 pl Canon, HP PhotoRET IV, Epson Piezo....THat ...i mean that would be a damn ass Great Printer......bout the price, i think it doesn't matter if they put it around 200 $. still much people will buy it ...isn't it true????

3. How about if we change our ink material from water based...to oil based...coz oil it waterproof and there still a solven to it.............somebody has to try it???

4. I saw a new multifunction yesterday ...it was Brother 210c...it has 3pl....capilarity systems ( cfs built in )....6000 dpi.......Piezo....i wonder is it as good as my psc 1315 ...somebody has tell me bout it ...somebody bought it already??????

Sugessstion for another :
1. Those who buy new printer and have their black ink near to empty already....refill it with water based ink....don't use other coz it will enhance your print quality, increase print durability....and decrease your ink expense ( those who like to doin some deep cleaning ) and it's cheaper. if you want to make it last longer. print it in a waterproof glossy....spray it with retainer or glossy....laminate it cover it with plastics...or glasses....

2. if you have some less money to buy printer....choose it like this. durability...and usability canon.....life quality and high color gamut hp.....cfs,pigment, media compatibility epson

3. Using refill is allright...it won't destruct your printer........the one that will destruct your printer is less using your ( black color specially ) printer coz u didn't have more money to buy the original one.........so use it daily .....don't worry i've even plug my own homemade cfs in my XNU black catridge....and i don't do it on colour coz as far as i know i never change my color catridge since 2001 till know.... i love refill...and i've print at least 5000 piece of paper till today with my xnu....

4. never...ever...ever...put your pigment ink / refill / catridge on yor dye based catridge.....coz it will be a big trouble maker.....i've made an experiment regarding to this i've put a black dye on a water and it solube...while pigment it just like when you pour a black sand on a water just like that...it won't solube and it turn to be a big molecul which will block your print catridge

just like that hope so my information will be usefull
thank's nifty....sorry my english was bad ...:)

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Endmukbud, welcome to the forum. Great first post with lots of info.

Regarding your second question. I suppose that the reason manufacturers don't make refill / CFS compatible printers is that they don't want to let consumers think for a moment that they are saying that it is okay to refill printers. They've been able to scare the majority of the public into believing that it is only okay to use OEM ink and cartridges and anything else could destroy your printer. While a few people may buy the more expensive CFS / Refill printers, this wouldn't offset the losses they'd receive after hundreds of thousands of other customers get the green light on refilling and non-oem cartridges.

Endmukbud

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Thank's for the reply.
BUt could somebody help me :( bout the thinks regarding to the Black pigment ink solvent ???