Santa's coming early to my house

Mowerman90

Print Addict
Reaction score
Just ordered myself a new Canon Pro 100. Should be here by Monday with any luck and I can hardly wait.
I currently have a Canon MP640 that's kind of on it's last legs and I'm due to re-order ink for it as most bottles are almost empty. So I figured the cost of the Pro 100 will be $148 (Adarama) + free 3 day shipping. So that means that I won't have to get ink for the MP640 If I retire it and the money saved on the ink subtracted from the $148 means I'll have a new Pro 100 for a hair over $100. Can't beat that. Just hope that the little woman will see it that way also LOL.

Roy Sletcher

Indolent contrarian
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, and Epson 3880
Just ordered myself a new Canon Pro 100. Should be here by Monday with any luck and I can hardly wait.
I currently have a Canon MP640 that's kind of on it's last legs and I'm due to re-order ink for it as most bottles are almost empty. So I figured the cost of the Pro 100 will be $148 (Adarama) + free 3 day shipping. So that means that I won't have to get ink for the MP640 If I retire it and the money saved on the ink subtracted from the $148 means I'll have a new Pro 100 for a hair over $100. Can't beat that. Just hope that the little woman will see it that way also LOL.

It's a huge beast - so the little woman well sure see it.

Better get your story straight about the good Samaritan who just happened to leave it on the doorstep of a good home. :p

After all the UPS guy counts as a good Samaritan - so you are telling the truth.

RS