Sale Canon IP 4500 + New Cartridges and Printhead

beduch

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I have a mint condition Canon Ip 4500 printer with very little use that has been stored, available with a brand new genuine set of sealed Canon cartridges, cd/dvd printing tray and sealed print head available for sale if anyone is interested at a fair price.
Shortly after buying the printer, I decided that I also needed a scanner and bought 2 Canon MP610 from the Canon outlet, which were brand new, hence the cartridges and printhead for sale, as I am still refilling the original cartridges

PS I am located in Lancashire BB6

Last edited:

beduch

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Sorry but not really sure of the value of the kit, any ideas welcome. I will investigate and find a fair price that is acceptable

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
Nice printer :)

Artur5

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150,Pro10s,i3Mk3s+,Voron2.4
Hi @beduch.
Any idea of the asking price ? ( of course, being a discontinued model, it has a very low resale value. ;) )
Yes, you guessed right, I'm interested. I'm in Europe, so the shipping cost should be reasonable.
Please don't tell me that it's already sold..:D
Cheers.
Artur

Last edited:

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Hi Beduch.
Any idea of the asking price ? ( of course, being a discontinued model, it has a very low resale value. ;) )
Yes, you guessed right, I'm interested. I'm in Europe, so the shipping cost should be reasonable.
Please don't tell me that it's already sold..:D
Cheers.
Artur
@Artur5 if you wish for someone to respond to your post or want their attention then put a @ in front of their name like this: @Artur5..
If that fails then send a PM..

Redbrickman

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150
@beduch,

Sent you a PM about the printer. Please let me know if still for sale.

Thanks,

Red :)

beduch

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Sorry for late response, I have been busy not had time to place a value.
I may sell printer separate from ink cartridges and head seeing as the price for the printer head etc seem to be very expensive
I don't really want to post items if possible, but would prefer local pickup, but this may not be ideal
How about offers not including delivery

Regards
Ronnie

msmart

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon iP4500
There's currently one on craigslist in the greater Los Angeles area for $30USD and another on eBay for $69.99 plus $19.99 shipping to give you an idea.

I've bought several locally over the years in the $30 to $60 range. I buy them for the print head as I'm still using my original iP4500 (Canadian version to print on discs).

Not sure how those prices will compare on your side of the pond though.