Reset ink pad/page counter on epson l355

jjscruff

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson L355
Anyone know of software for epson printers that will reset the page counter?

My printer says the ink pads need changing

Printer no longer in warranty and the epson shop near me say they won't do it because its too messy :S

jjscruff

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson L355
wow thanks for this its great.

Do you know how many times you can reset the count before the printer starts failing?

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
Look for a WicReset utility, resetting the waste ink counter comes with a charge, the software itself is free, and is distributed via several sites . You should not just reset the counter but replace the waste ink pad as well. I'm not familiar with the L355 but only with the L300 printer, there is a box accessible from the back of the printer, held with a screw at the read bottom edge. You can replace the ink pad with kitchen paper folded and pressed into this box. You can reset the counter as many times as necessary, I got beyond 55 000 pages with this type of model.

akramjef

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
epson p50 printer
you can use this Epson L355 resetter

Attachments

• epson L300 L355 resetter.rar
    627.2 KB · Views: 4,189

akramjef

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
epson p50 printer
the procedure is: extract rar file-- run Adjprog --press select -- model name-- select L355 -- press OK --press particular adjustment mode-- go to maintenance--- press ink pad counter then OK--check the main pad counter---press initialization----it will reset the counter to zero -- restart your printer -------- enjoy.
good luck

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
o.k. - that's the cracked adjustment program as the file name itself indicates.....such programs may have some side effects like installing additional adware etc..

akramjef

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
epson p50 printer
@ink stained , i was very cautious when downloading this program ,i scanned it with 2 antivirus and anti malware, i used this program in resetting 3 L series printers and it did its job.for all who want to use these programs please scan them then use them .if anybody is suspicious then don't use it. thank you

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Just to note there is a Printer Potty for the L355 as well as most of the EcoTank models. I prioritised them before little one arrived last year so the installation process is more complex but covered in detail to avoid air ingestion in the printhead... I literally threw every dumb idea I could think of, at it and figured out the "How to" and "How NOT to"...

Of course it's not @The Hat proof but we can't have everything ;)