Request For Any Pro 3800/3880 Oem Ink Users

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
As some of you may know, I have been experimenting with modifying OEM T58 carts so they are user refillable. Unfortunately most if not all empty carts that can be found on EBAY are not able to have their chip resetted in order to reuse them.
In order to be able to successfully reset their chips so the printer accepts them, they can not be allowed to reach empty.
So my request is for any one using these printers and also using OEM carts. I am needing two LLB and one LB chip that have not reached empty. This will allow me to complete two full sets of carts for my experiment.
I currently have dozens of empty carts whose chips unfortunately are unresettable.
One hint is that the near empty car needs to weigh at least 85 grams. 62 is bone dry. There are always about 10 ml of ink left in a fully declared empty cart which you can extract and use for any other K3 printer using refillable carts.
I will pay very well for them so if you do have a few almost empty T58 carts ( can not be declared empty ) I would be eternally grateful.
Please massage or email me if you do. I will send a check for all costs!
I realize that most of us are refilling but I thought I would ask anyway.
Thanks in advance.
Joe