Quality CIS for Epson printer

david1965

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Quality spongeless continuous ink system for epson printer:
http://www.InkRepublic.com

I have been using its R800 system for a while. Last year, I bought R800 CIS from Ebay, that was a nightmare. Just few months ago, I switched to InkRepublic.com's system due to highly recommendation by many photographers.

I LOVE THIS KIT!!!!!

Reviews:
http://www.InkRepublic.com/reviews.asp

Testimonials:
http://www.inkrepublic.com/testimonials.asp

I can say InkRepublic's system is the only system that can work with Epson's printer without any problem.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
david1965 said:
I can say InkRepublic's system is the only system that can work with Epson's printer without any problem.
I'd disagree...

The InkRepublic system will work ok but there are a slew of technical issues relating to the kit that need addressing before it's unique benefits are allowed to shine through. As for it being the "only" CIS to work with Epson... get real.. The MIS Associates kit and others will work just fine thankyou.

Rather than repeat myself ad-nauseum you can read my review for the InkRepublic CIS kit here:
http://www.allthefaqs.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3755

.. but in a nutshell, the lack of a proper pathway for the tubing is just criminal. It's left up to the user to try and resolve the issue themselves and the net result is a slew of problems. It is solveable but requires a fair amount of time, experimentation and work by the end user.

Bottom line, could be better, but a good system for the experienced CIS user.

Steve2868

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Our R800 ink system works just fine, prints thousand of pages now never have any problems. It's a true "plug N print" ink system install in minutes, I use the same ink MIS/Ink Republic (I figure it out by the ink release date, hello world! How many reputatible ink manufacture on this planet earth?) I obtain ink sample from ink manufactures all around the world, I tested in my store for compatiblity & print quality w/ all difference models of printers.

All I wants to say is get real & stop promoting your BS system here, your not the only fish in the sea! I dare you to challenge our system for performance, reliablity and market value.

panos

Print Addict
Reaction score
Maybe you guys could send a sample kit of yours to Nifty or Grandad and ask them to test it. I am sure readers of this forum would be eager to read the results :)

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Steve2868 said:
Our R800 ink system works just fine, prints thousand of pages now never have any problems. It's a true "plug N print" ink system install in minutes, I use the same ink MIS/Ink Republic (I figure it out by the ink release date, hello world! How many reputatible ink manufacture on this planet earth?) I obtain ink sample from ink manufactures all around the world, I tested in my store for compatiblity & print quality w/ all difference models of printers.
I'd genuinely be interested in what results you got from the different kits and suppliers so please do share...

All I wants to say is get real & stop promoting your BS system here, your not the only fish in the sea! I dare you to challenge our system for performance, reliablity and market value.
Just to be completely clear what is your product, company?

As to your complaint that someone is promoting their own product, who exactly are you talking to? I don't see anyone in this thread promoting anything other than the Ink Republic system and all I've posted is a link to a review article I wrote myself. If the complaint is directed against me then I'm guessing you think I'm some promo agent for MIS Assoc'... Definitely not true! A proper read of my posts here and a re-read of the articles I've posted would show why I've made those judgements. Everyone is entitled to an opinion so let's calm down and stop the insults.

Thanks...

Steve2868

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Anyway, I'm just tired of Ink Republic advertisement everyone, flooding every newsgroup. Ink republic uses damper in the system that's old technology, the chinese & taiwanese introduce this method years ago. They just duplicated them & claim patent pending on & on... I have seen them around way before Ink republic, however I do give them credit for their marketing team, offering professional photos & online videos on it's site.

I do not want to mention my company name & inking system, any that's my 2 cents about them.
Go to Google.com -> Group -> keyword "Ink republic" do you own research.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Ink republic uses damper in the system that's old technology, the chinese & taiwanese introduce this method years ago.
This is something I'm intrigued by.. My exploration of CIS systems over the past 2 years indicated that it seems to be relatively recent technology although I have seen some other less refined damper tech' available elsewhere.

What I am interested to know is what you see as being "new" technology because I've yet to find anything other than sponge, part sponge, and damper designs.

I do not want to mention my company name & inking system, any that's my 2 cents about them.
In all seriousness, if you could contact me via my email link I'd be interested in finding out more about what systems you have available..

Sugarpuddin88

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
INK Republic SUCKS!!!

I wish I never got involved with these idiots!

They have no address and no phone number!

Check out their so-called support page - useless!

Their kits come with no instructions!!!

How am I supposed to remove the damper lid; what are all these parts they sent me; why wont the yellow ink flow through the tube; why wont the printer recognize the chip sets; why are their no instructions; why won't they respond to my emails?

Get the picture?

Also, do a google search on them and discover that their buffer posts fall off due to manufacturing defect!

You have been warned!