project guy

cuyler1

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
lexmark z77
first printer was a radio shack thermal job in 1983. epsom.canon,hp,lexmark,dot matrix ones i forgot about in the 90's and god knows what else.in 98 i had mine the wifes ,three sons and two a dot and ij in the garage.refilled all of them until until until the 2000's came in. as each old printer finally gave out(i replaced motors , shafts , circuit boards and led indicators) it was replaced with new tech. i need to go to the landfill and try to find the ones i threw away.
is there a section for guys that work on these and have shortcuts and substitute parts lists for generic or oem items like motors?
one thread i have been reading is about the chips in the printers.
i also read about www.precisioncolors.com and it is nowhere's to be found on the net. was that a farce or have the powers from above removed anything about it.
is the person "mickling" hiding somewhere or what.
well hello to all and i just want to learn and possibly share.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Welcome to the forum.

i also read about www.precisioncolors.com and it is nowhere's to be found on the net. was that a farce or have the powers from above removed anything about it.
Link did not work for me either. The eBay link to his store front is just a shell without any items to see and says the seller is away. This is a recent development and the first I have heard about it. Mike, or mikling on the forum has been a trusted and valuable member of this forum for years. He does take vacations and closes up shop while away, but he typically leaves word on the web site.

I hope all is well with him!

Roy Sletcher

Indolent contrarian
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, and Epson 3880
I received some ink from him couple of weeks ago vie Canada Post. So somebody or something is functioning from his email address.

Possibly he has been taken hostage by the Inkjet Zombie Walking Dead Apocalypse. (Or something like that)

Time to call out the cavalry.

rs

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
I got some EV6 ink delivered today from precisioncolors ordered 2 weeks ago, this must have been handled then before the company got taken over by the Inkjet Zombies...............

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Yep. Mike's back! Prolly an internet gremlin.

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
Or just Monday morning.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Possibly he has been taken hostage by the Inkjet Zombie Walking Dead Apocalypse. (Or something like that)
It's a lie!! The baby hasn't been born yet and I just looked like that because it was Monday morning... :sick