Problem with Ink Supply

MikeH

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pro100
Hello everyone:

I placed an order with Ink Supply 3 weeks ago, also left a message asking them to call me about a technical question, and I still haven't heard back. A call this a.m. got me to their voicemail. Anyone know what's going on?

cls

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
8560, 8570, 1400, 1500W, P50 e
where did you orded your inks?

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
MikeH said:
Hello everyone:

I placed an order with Ink Supply 3 weeks ago, also left a message asking them to call me about a technical question, and I still haven't heard back. A call this a.m. got me to their voicemail. Anyone know what's going on?
My advice would be for you to forget about them and just order your supplies from http://www.precisioncolors.com/
At least they will appreciate your custom and give you all the help you need..:)

MikeH

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pro100
I need HP inks, and Precision Color doesn't carry them. Any other ideas? Has anyone else been having problems with Ink Supply? I've used them for about 4 years now, and everything worked well until my order before this one. They were slow in responding when I placed that order.

mikling

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
What's the technical question you need an answer to? Maybe someone on this board can answer it.

Fenrir Enterprises

Print Addict
Reaction score
I noticed their website's knowledge base doesn't work anymore and many webpages now have some kind of reference to Cobra somewhere in the title/URL/source code/etc. I'm curious as to what's going on over there.

MikeH

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pro100
To follow up, I received my credit card statement & have been charged for the product, even though they have not shipped it. My credit card company is going to send the charge back.

My technical question was:
I have refilled older Canon cartridges (without the chips) for maybe 10 years now, and the cartridges seem to be capable of being refilled numerous times. This is my 1st time with HP, and they're not working very well after only several refills. Is that the norm? I'm not able to run the cleaning process because the computer says there's no "2 way" communications." This is a computer & printer combo that was already set up when I acquired this client.

Thanks for any help.
Mike Hartfield

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
MikeH said:
My technical question was:
I have refilled older Canon cartridges (without the chips) for maybe 10 years now, and the cartridges seem to be capable of being refilled numerous times. This is my 1st time with HP, and they're not working very well after only several refills. Is that the norm?
Unfortunately you're still being a bit too broad with your query... HP covers a huge range of different printer models with a variety of printhead designs, tank designs and mixtures of both.

If you could be specific about which printer model you have, what cartridges you're using, inks, etc... then you'll get a much more specific answer.

Cheers,

Martin

randyr5

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson ET-8550
I know this thread is old, but I used inksupply.com for many years. I e-mailed their tech support about 3 weeks ago, got the automated response that they received it, but never got a response to my question. Tried again 3 days later - still no response. There has been nothing posted on their blog page since 2015, and their last Facebook post was over a year ago. I'm done with them, and have switched over to Precision Colors.

Last edited:

Guilherme Maranhao

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 1400 with carbon inks
I placed an order on March 5th. Waited for shipping confirmation, nope. Checked my credit card, it was pending, I thought they would forget about it.
Then on April 2nd they charged my card, but still no answer to my 7 e-mails during those almost 30 days.
I opened a dispute through Paypal, no reply from them. Nine days later I escalated to a claim and in 5 minutes they updated the tracking number (they had shipped the ink March 3rd, but couldn't reply a simple e-mail) and the ink was coming into São Paulo, here in Brazil by that time.
I simply don't know what to make of all this.