1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: How to take pictures of gloss differential properly?
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Problem with Ink Supply

Discussion in 'Non OEM Ink & Cartridge Suppliers' started by MikeH, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Jun 21, 2013
    MikeH

MikeH Newbie to Printing

Hello everyone:

I placed an order with Ink Supply 3 weeks ago, also left a message asking them to call me about a technical question, and I still haven't heard back. A call this a.m. got me to their voicemail. Anyone know what's going on?

2. Jun 21, 2013
    cls

cls Printer Guru

Printer Model:
    8560, 8570, 1400, 1500W, P50 e
    where did you orded your inks?

3. Jun 21, 2013
    The Hat

The Hat Printer VIP Moderator

Printer Model:
    Canon Rule in My House plus 3D
    My advice would be for you to forget about them and just order your supplies from http://www.precisioncolors.com/
    At least they will appreciate your custom and give you all the help you need..:)

4. Jun 21, 2013
    MikeH

MikeH Newbie to Printing

I need HP inks, and Precision Color doesn't carry them. Any other ideas? Has anyone else been having problems with Ink Supply? I've used them for about 4 years now, and everything worked well until my order before this one. They were slow in responding when I placed that order.

5. Jun 21, 2013
    mikling

mikling Printer Master Platinum Printer Member

What's the technical question you need an answer to? Maybe someone on this board can answer it.

6. Jun 23, 2013
    Fenrir Enterprises

Fenrir Enterprises Printer Guru

I noticed their website's knowledge base doesn't work anymore and many webpages now have some kind of reference to Cobra somewhere in the title/URL/source code/etc. I'm curious as to what's going on over there.

7. Jun 30, 2013
    MikeH

MikeH Newbie to Printing

To follow up, I received my credit card statement & have been charged for the product, even though they have not shipped it. My credit card company is going to send the charge back.

My technical question was:
    I have refilled older Canon cartridges (without the chips) for maybe 10 years now, and the cartridges seem to be capable of being refilled numerous times. This is my 1st time with HP, and they're not working very well after only several refills. Is that the norm? I'm not able to run the cleaning process because the computer says there's no "2 way" communications." This is a computer & printer combo that was already set up when I acquired this client.

Thanks for any help.
    Mike Hartfield

8. Jul 3, 2013
    websnail

websnail Printer VIP Platinum Printer Member

Printer Model:
    Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
    Unfortunately you're still being a bit too broad with your query... HP covers a huge range of different printer models with a variety of printhead designs, tank designs and mixtures of both.

If you could be specific about which printer model you have, what cartridges you're using, inks, etc... then you'll get a much more specific answer.

Cheers,

Martin

9. Dec 2, 2017
    randyr5

randyr5 Printing Apprentice

Printer Model:
    Canon Pro-100, Canon TS9020
    I know this thread is old, but I used inksupply.com for many years. I e-mailed their tech support about 3 weeks ago, got the automated response that they received it, but never got a response to my question. Tried again 3 days later - still no response. There has been nothing posted on their blog page since 2015, and their last Facebook post was over a year ago. I'm done with them, and have switched over to Precision Colors.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    The Hat likes this.