Pro-100 Upgrade

PalaDolphin

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, HP 7760, RX500
If I must throw out my Pro-100, which printer would I buy that would be compatible with all my Precision Colors ink types? Can I still use PC inks and ICC in my new printer which ever it may be?

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
if - if --- are you afraid your printer is coming to an end pretty soon ? Are you planning to change/upgrade whatever anyway ?
Or you just wait for the next great discount offers around Thanksgiving and get a spare unit as a backup, or even 2 if you run a higher print load . Or are you unhappy with the current printer and you look for an alternative ?
Nobody knows if and when Canon would come out with a successor to the Pro-100 - with whatever new features the current model does not offer.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
If I must throw out my Pro-100, which printer would I buy that would be compatible with all my Precision Colors ink types?
Another Pro100 or better still several, as of now, there is no better printer out there for quality, ease of use and understanding but above all for its refilling abilities, so relax and enjoy all of it’s great features.. O' ICC’s work best on the printer and ink they were intended for…