1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: A Real Cool Upgrade to Improve your 3D Printing...
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Pro 1 pinwheel lines on print

Discussion in 'Canon InkJet Printers' started by GaryJay, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Oct 12, 2018
    GaryJay

GaryJay Getting Fingers Dirty

Printer Model:
    Canon Pro 1
    I have pinwheel lines the length of my prints, they appear to come from the wheels that drive/turn the final rubber rollers at the output end . They mark the prints and are noticeable, I print for club comps and this counts against me. Any solutions please?

2. Oct 12, 2018
    Ink stained Fingers

Ink stained Fingers Printer Master

Printer Model:
    L310, L382, L800, Pro 7600
    This is almost unavoidable, some people try to remove those pizza wheels - and may get paper jams. The effect depends very much on the specific paper you are using - there are wide differences in this respect between different brands even for the same type e.g. glossy.
    I don't know whether you have a driver option to print slower - e.g. silent printing or something like this - which slows the paper speed and gives more drying time. You may try another quality setting which may change the paper speed as well.

The Hat likes this.
  3. Oct 12, 2018
    GaryJay

GaryJay Getting Fingers Dirty

Printer Model:
    Canon Pro 1
    Thanks I.S.F., already use silent printing ,saw a post from The Hat about that ,it happens with Canon SG-201 and Lustre, Canson Infinity Baryta ,normal and Prestige , Platine fibre Rag , Ilford Gold Silk. In other words, all the papers I use. I wonder if Epson P600 or 800 have this problem...most annoying and takes away from the joy of printing.

The Hat likes this.