PrinterKnowledge wishes to Welcome You ?

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
You want to know something; I only became a member of this great forum because I had so many unanswered questions to ask relating to my passion for these addictive inkjet printers and nowhere really proper to ask them.

Well I landed on my feet when I first found this forum (community) not alone did I find the answers to the questions I was looking for but ended up with hundreds more and so I decided to sign up to this crazy wonderful forum to get them answered and guess what I’m still asking even more of them.

I found this forum so welcoming that I soon got an addiction for its truthfulness and caring ways of all its small and great members, who it must be said were willing to give up hours of their valuable time to help me and lots of others too.

Now the best part of been a member on here is that I have gained an extensive knowledge of inkjet printers mainly from listening and learning from these same experts and it didn’t stop there eider, I also have made lots of (Very real) good friends, of all sizes colours and creeds all over this wonderful planet.

Yes to be fair there have been some dissenters and trouble makers who were members here but fortunately the moderators (Rob) kindly help them to go elsewhere so they may find a more suitable place to air their miss-guided ideas.

The last thing I want to say, was it worth it to become a contributor to this forum, I think it was and that is why I wanted to share my experiences with all you guys that are still Lurking and can’t made up your minds, your Welcome here so please come join us.

The Hat…

Last edited:

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Great post @The Hat!

We have a very diverse group here and a ton of experience at different levels and in different areas. It's great to see everyone share their questions and ideas freely and in a friendly manner.

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
..................Yes to be fair there have been some dissenters and trouble makers who were members here but fortunately the moderators (Rob) kindly help them to go elsewhere.............
Rob has never said anything to me:)