Printer Panic

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
Are you aware that miilions of people in the EU are facing to or experienced 'Printer Panic' already,
but Epson has a remedy to overcome such panic situations with their Ecotank printers.............
Such printer panic probably can develop into a more serious mental condition if not cured upfront and experienced more frequently........
https://neon.epson-europe.com/files...17/assets/Epson-Ecotank-Infographic-V5-01.png

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
No truer words were spoken, the amount of kids Friggin up the home printer and not mentioning it to their parents is huge, but at least they can’t spill the Eco tanks all over the carpet if you don’t have one... :duc
Waste not, want not...:lol:

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
I think I'll speak with my doctor whether I can get an Ecotank printer on prescription.
The next generation of Zen Epson printers won't just come with a driver CD but as well
with some meditation music...

palombian

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
PRO10,PRO9500II,MB5150,MG8250
Are you aware that miilions of people in the EU are facing to or experienced 'Printer Panic' already,
but Epson has a remedy to overcome such panic situations with their Ecotank printers.............
Such printer panic probably can develop into a more serious mental condition if not cured upfront and experienced more frequently........
https://neon.epson-europe.com/files...17/assets/Epson-Ecotank-Infographic-V5-01.png

That's why I have 2 printers connected.
The chance both are empty or out order on the same moment is rather low.

Imagine if I had everything in double in my household :eek:.