Print studio pro window is bigger than my screen

Drjim

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Cannon ts9020 pro100
I got lightroom installed on my tiny laptop(1280x800) and got print studio pro running.
Problem is I am missing the bottom of the window with print,settings,images...

No amount of cursing at windows allows resizing. I can use the keyboard that moves it but the second I touch the mouse it bounces back.

So not only did canon make a non-standard sized window but they also made it not resizable.

Fortunately I can print from the top menu or hot keys. The only thing I cant set is to have it preview before printing.

Changing that setting in the driver in lightroom is a waste since Print Studio Pro wins.
Its print the wrong image if there is more than one.

I do wish the Android version of Lightroom would have the PSP plugin and I could return to my peaceful life without Windows.

Also the Canon print driver for Android does NOT have sensible paper choices for the Pro100 oddly enough.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
One workaround is to click on the Shrink icon in the top right corner of the window. This is in between the Minimize and Cancel (X-out) icons. Once the window is less than filling your entire screen then you can use the cursor to stretch the window to fill the entire screen. Closing the window (X-out) and opening it up again should retain the
stretch you just did.

Another workaround is to adjust your monitor resolution to something other than 1280x800.

Drjim

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Cannon ts9020 pro100
Doesnt work. No tricks will change the size of the window. Also Alt-space then m or s changes the mouse to move or size. Size does nothing. Move allows me to use the cursor arrows to move the window up and I can see what I'm missing. But as soon as the mouse is touched the window reverts to its original position. Its like playing with a demonic rubber band.

What I really need to know is if the settings button which I can't push allows for a preview before print. If it doesn't I'm probable not missing much.