1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: Epson Stylus Pro9600 Printing on Polycotton
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Primera Bravo SE ..

Discussion in 'Everything Else InkJet Printer Related' started by Dave Rowly, Aug 9, 2018 at 8:20 PM.

1. Aug 9, 2018 at 8:20 PM
    Dave Rowly

Dave Rowly Newbie to Printing

Printer Model:
    Primera Bravo SE
    Hi all, Really hope someone can help me here, I have a Bravo SE printer & using the 53332 cartridge, But there are so expensive to replace.. I had one ink & I let it run lower then 10% about 6% and tried to refill it, But it still never worked. After reading somewhere on this forum that if it drop below 10% it blows a fuse and cart use ..

So I got another cartridge its gone to level 48% so I thought I will refill the ink before I forget.. But its still new renewed it self .. What else can I do to get the ink cheaper ..

I see refill kits on ebay & after messaging them they tell me to do what I just done & put up with the nag screen ? ..

so

1. Does the printer forget cartridges after so many used ?
    2. compatible inks.
    Thanks for your time

2. Aug 9, 2018 at 9:39 PM
    The Hat

The Hat Printer VIP Moderator

Printer Model:
    Canon were, BUT 3D is better..
    On the older HP printers, you could use 3 cartridges to beat the incorrect ink levels, like use one cart up, then replace with a second cart and do the same, then a third, now when you refilled the first cart and insert that in the printer, it will show normal ink levels...

The printer won’t remember ever using any cart after it has used two previous, so keep your carts in sequence to continue...

There’s always a possibility it won’t work on a Primera... :oops:

3. Aug 9, 2018 at 9:48 PM
    Dave Rowly

Dave Rowly Newbie to Printing

Printer Model:
    Primera Bravo SE
    Yeh I have a feeling this won’t work also. I contacted the website you told me to but was no help. They don’t no anything