1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: Health & Safety and 3D Printing.
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Please EXPLAIN Extended Warrenties --do these cover Print Heads???

Discussion in 'Everything Else InkJet Printer Related' started by OverRunMama, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Feb 13, 2005
    OverRunMama

OverRunMama Newbie to Printing

I have never ever bought an extended warrenty in my life, but am KICKING myself after buying my 1st Canon i950 printer, I have had this thing for approx 18 months and am on my 3rd Print head. These things cost almost a $100 each! And I do run my printer almost daily, shut it off when I am done printing and keep my ink filled. Canon was kind enough to send me one FREE Print head right after my (1 yr) warrenty ran out, but not again. I have tried all the things they suggest doing to unclog--but no amount of deep cleaning, soaking, spraying with compressed air has worked for me! When this one fails, I expect by Christmas, I am looking for another Canon with an EXTENEDED 3 year warrenty that COVERS these print heads --do all extended printer warrenties cover print heads--this is my question? Thanks so much!