Our 500th Member - HURRAY!

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Grandad brought to my attention that we just signed up our 500th member to the forum. :D

As he stated, "This is quite a milestone in such a short time and a testament to the fact that a professionally run forum will attract quality members."

It has been about 9 months since the forum was first created and we've built up quite an excellent group of individuals. Echoing the many emails and post I've read, this is definitely the best inkjet forum on the internet and it is all thanks to you!

For fun I whipped up this little graph showing the number of users that have signed up each month since the forum started in 11/2004 (NOTE: August hasn't finished yet for the stats below).

NIJF_users1.jpg

Here's to our next 500 members! :D

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Wow, we've added our 800th member today (sorry bbates, no prize). ;)

From the date of the post above to 11/26 (three months) we added 200 members and this last month we added another 100 members!

Thanks to everyone for making this one of, if not THE, best inkjet printer forums on the net. It is the wonderful group of individuals here that have made this such a welcome place to visit and participate.

I hope everyone had / is having a wonderful Holiday Season and will have an amazingly happy new year! :D

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Wooohooo! Congrats to everyone, we've reached an amazing milestone: 1,000 Members!

We've developed an amazing community of very friendly and incredibly intelligent and talented people. Hopefully some of you lurkers out there (you know who you are) will finally join this great group and will contribute their knowledge and experience and help us reach our next 1,000 members!

Thanks to everyone for your support and visits. If you have any suggestions or feedback on the forum please post them here:
http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/post.php?fid=9

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
It doesn't seem that long ago that I started this thread. How time flies when you're having fun... and busy with work, hobbies, family, etc. etc. etc. :D

Here are tow nice little statistics I noticed when I logged into the forum today:

Total number of registered users: 1800
Total number of topics: 1500

That's pretty amazing (and a nice little coincidence that both numbers are so cleanly rounded)!

Glad you're all here. Keep up the good work and keep our community a great place to converse about such a fun topic!

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Holy COW! 2,000 members!

We've got an amazing group of individuals here. Thanks to everyone for answering questions, posting insightful thoughts, reporting problematic/spam posts, and running amazing experiements!

I'd also like to thank the members that have contributed content to the main site: http://www.nifty-stuff.com (check out the "InkJet Stuff" section).

If you've got some nifty content you'd like to submit to be featured on www.nifty-stuff.com, please let me know. It's great if it is inkjet related, but as the name implies, it doesn't have to be inkjet related.

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Woohooo! 2,500 members!

I want to take a moment to thank our forum moderators for the wonderful job they do keeping the forum running smoothly and SPAM FREE!!! Its a labor of love for these fine individuals and I have a ton of respect for them (as should we all).