Octoinkjet ClipClamp system

CakeHole

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP610
Not been around here for a little while, so no idea if this is old news and been discussed or not (i did do a quick search and found nothing)

Anyways it appears @websnail has had a spark of ingenuity and created his own Vacuum Refill system, details here...

http://www.octoink.co.uk/categories/Inkjet-Refilling/ClipClamp-{47}-SquEasyV/

A bit out of my price range for a refill tool but none the less its a clever bit of creative thinking worth a go for those wanting a vacuum fill method for their carts :)

Im guessing it first appeared around April time from the 27th April message at that link. Such a simple system one could probably be created for almost any model of cart. Well done Martin :)

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
This vacuum refill method was first described on the forum by @ghwellsjr and named the Freedom Refill Method. The thread about the freedom refill method has many suggestions on how to make your own refilling tool. There are also some commercial versions of the refill tools available from Germany. Like this, this and this. I don't know if ghwellsjr or a German company got the idea first.

CakeHole

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP610
Yep, have heard of the method and read about it here before now, it was more a nod towards @websnail now having a system available for people to purchase if they wanted.