Pintail Pictures

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma Pro10S
Hi everyone,
Just joined to learn and share as we had an issue printing A5 borderless on our Canon Pixma Pro 10S.
We print cards from our photos to raise funds for local charities.
Happy printing 🙂

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Welcome to the forum, Pintail. Not everyone comes out of the gate with an inventive solution like you have with your borderless printing issue.

Pintail Pictures

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma Pro10S
Welcome to the forum, Pintail. Not everyone comes out of the gate with an inventive solution like you have with your borderless printing issue.
Thanks for the welcome. Only just tried this so not sure if how successful it will be.

YourInkedGirl

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson L360
Hi everyone,
Just joined to learn and share as we had an issue printing A5 borderless on our Canon Pixma Pro 10S.
We print cards from our photos to raise funds for local charities.
Happy printing 🙂
That's Good to hear.. there are a lot of companies doing charitable activities nowadays... I'm so happy that i meet another one.. Welcome to the forums and good luck on your activities..

YourInkedGirl

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson L360
Welcome to the forums. I hope you can find a quick and stable resolution to your printer issue so can continue on your local charities. Good luck and Welcome!! :D:D:D:D

Pintail Pictures

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma Pro10S
That's Good to hear.. there are a lot of companies doing charitable activities nowadays... I'm so happy that i meet another one.. Welcome to the forums and good luck on your activities..
Many thanks

Pintail Pictures

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma Pro10S
T
Welcome to the forums. I hope you can find a quick and stable resolution to your printer issue so can continue on your local charities. Good luck and Welcome!! :D:D:D:D
Thank you 😀

Latest posts