New member introducing himself.

specmaster

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Samsunf CLP-315
Hi there everyone, and thank you for allowing me to join the forum. I'm a retired electrical engineer who now has some time on my hands has taken up electronics once again. Because I did dabble a bit many moons ago while I was doing my apprenticeship just after leaving school in 1964. I gave the hobby up when I discovered girls, and they were at the time much more fun.

Also, I love computers and have built many desktop PC's over the years as well repaired them and of course unless a computer is used exclusively for games, a printer becomes a natural extension to one and over the years I've had many various ones starting out with a good old Citizen dot matrix and many inkjets and a couple of lasers in my time, which is what led to join up here as I have a laser printer that is a bit sick and I'm hoping to get some pointers on fixing it.

edit:

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Welcome to the forum, specmaster. Glad to hear you have regained your senses and returned to your first love - electronics hobby. ;)

Post your questions in the Laser forum and hopefully someone will be along to help soon. We are mostly about inkjets, and 3D printers, but a few have knowledge about laser printers, too.