1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: How to diagnose true clogs vs air bubbles using nozzle check
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

New ConeColor K3 Vivid Ink Set (60 mL ea), R2880 Refillable Cartridges, PiezoFlush Kit - US/CO/Ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by rossn, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Nov 18, 2015
    rossn

rossn Newbie to Printing

Printer Model:
    Epson R2880
    I purchased this kit two weeks ago from inkjetmall.com. I had an idle R2880 that was virtually out of ink had a clogged head for Cyan. I unclogged the head and thought I was OK, so ordered the ink, but unfortunately ruptured something internally during the de-clogging. Hence my R2880 is toast. I'm replacing it with an P800, so I can't use the ink or cartridges and I cannot return the opened items. Some items such as 3 inks, 2 syringes, 3 cartridges, and the Chip Resetter are unopened and returnable, but I would have trouble selling the rest of the kit. Cartridges are currently wrapped in saran wrap and in individual ziploc baggies.

I can e-mail you photos.

Inkjetmall:

http://inkjetmall.com

http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.362672/sc.42/category.121886/.f

Items and Costs:

60mL each (9) ConeColor Pro K3 Vivid Ink, (9) R2880 Cartridges, (8) Syringes: $195

R2880 Chip Resetter: $20 - I could return, but probably not worth the postage and restocking fee

Small Format PiezoFlush Kit: $25 (Piezo Flush not shown, but like 75ml remaining)... fits most Epson printers that have cartridges on the head.

2 Epson cartridges recently opened (Yellow, Matte Black - just opened, but older): $20

So, original cost: $260

Make me a decent offer on any of the following:

- All

- Inks

- Cartridges and Syringes

- Flush Kit