My search skills suck royally

Slagathor

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pro 10, MG5320
And I was going to weigh the full OEM carts with clip so I know exactly how much ink to put into them.

Well, I been searching and searching to see if I can find the weight, I would feel more comfortable doing that as I flushed them all and there squeaky clean now. What I would like to know is the weight, or should I just fill them till they dont take any more??? Did I mention the weight??

Thanks in advance...:D

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
What OEM Carts??
Joe

shotupdave

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 100, Canon 9500 XL
joe you forgot to add the pro-10 to you byline

Slagathor

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pro 10, MG5320
It's nothing fancy like you guys have, just dont wanna fubar anything again, so I am going to be precise...heh
There the CLI 226 and the giant CLI 225 tanks

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
The PGI-x20/CLI-x21 and PGI-x25/CLI-x26 are the same dimensions and capacities, so the weights are also the same or very close. See this post for the weights.

The difference between the cartridges is that the PGI-x25/CLI-x26 cartridges are opaque, while the PGI-x20/CLI-x21 cartridges have windows to the ink reservoirs. This makes the windowed cartridges more refill friendly and they can be used instead of the opaque cartridges if you transfer the chips from the opaque cartridges to them. The chips are coded for both cartridge type and colour, so a CLI-225 Magenta chip should go to a CLI-x21 Magenta cartridge and so on. The region of the windowed cartridges doesn't matter as you will only be reusing the cartridges, not the chips. See this post for chip transfer.

Slagathor

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pro 10, MG5320
Wow, told ya my search skills sucked, thank you very much.

When I get home from work this afternoon I am gonna start filling them. I thought the windowed ones PC sells were aftermarket carts, I should order a couple sets, I will fire them an email and see if there OEM chips or the ARC/COC chips....