Mg6150 - New, Still Sealed In Original Box With All Original Consumables.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
After years of collecting printers, I am finally giving some of them up for adoption in new homes. Yes it's a long road to recovery but this is the first step :).

...That and I can reclaim some of the capital and space they've been taking up.

This MG6150 is brand new in an unopened box and contains all the original cartridges, etc...

I'm selling it via the OctoInkjet store but it's very much a one off so if anyone is interested just purchase through there.

http://www.octoink.co.uk/products/Canon-MG6150,-new.html

NB: Located in the UK in case anyone is wondering but I can/will ship worldwide if required.

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
I PAINFULLY did this recently with three of my printers.......all new........ but now I have three New PRO-100s
Hey I had to do something to stop my crying like a little girl and fill that huge emotional void!

Joe

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I PAINFULLY did this recently with three of my printers.......all new........ but now I have three New PRO-100s
Hey I had to do something to stop my crying like a little girl and fill that huge emotional void!

Joe

Joe is having you on websnail, he needed the space to fit his new lovely purchases in
and not have them sitting outside his den where his wife might see them.. :gig

Excuse number 23 !
:thumbsup

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
DAMN! You are absolutely correct HAT!!!

Roy Sletcher

Indolent contrarian
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, and Epson 3880
Surely all you old married men know the problem is not getting the hardware in the house, but disposing of the voluminous packaging before the wife becomes suspicious.

My wife is an ex bank manager and has this ridiculous notion we should pay the essential expenses before buying discretionary luxuries. I keep telling her that until we overspend on discretionary luxuries we won't know what is essential. For some reason I keep losing the argument. ;-)

RS

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
And you will continue to do so I'm afraid.
Joe

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Thanks for making my initial progress halt in its tracks Joe... *makes mental note not to have Joe as PAA buddy*

In fairness I've run out of reasons to keep many of the inkjets I have sitting in boxes or pending clean up and disposal/sale. So you can all expect more printers going on sale over the coming months.

... and if I should acquire the odd one or two additional printers (for business purposes only... obviously).. such a shame ;)

Anyway that MG6150 is there and waiting for a new home...

PAA => Printer Addicts Anonymous... obviously ;)

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
Just like when you loose your Dog after 20 years of unconditional love, you fill that void by going to the Pound and get a new puppy!

I go to Craigslist to fill the empty feeling of One 9000MKII a 9500MKII and New R800. All new in box.

Sigh!
Joe

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Am I the only one with a mental vision of Joe lifting a printer out of a cage while it licks his face.

I suspect I'm going to be disturbed by this thought most of the day :p