1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Problem.
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Master List of Epson Refillable Cartridges

Discussion in 'Epson InkJet Printers' started by soysauce, Jun 13, 2019 at 2:24 PM.

1. Jun 13, 2019 at 2:24 PM
    soysauce

soysauce Getting Fingers Dirty

Printer Model:
    Epson XP-520, WF-2630
    I was planning to compile a list of all the empty, refillable ink cartridges currently available for Epson inkjet printers, including details about available chips (ARC or single use), compatible printers, and approximate price. Before starting, I wanted to ask, does such a list already exist? Are there any particular resources you would recommend for getting started? Also if I were to include the different cartridge numbers by region, is there a master list showing the equivalent numbers for the same cartridge in different regions?

2. Jun 13, 2019 at 4:29 PM
    Ink stained Fingers

Ink stained Fingers Printer Master

Printer Model:
    L310/382/1800, P400, Pro7600
    what is the background of your plans for this list ? Suppliers of such chips and cartridges e.g. via Aliexpress would have such lists but they most likely won't release them to you.

The Hat likes this.
  3. Jun 15, 2019 at 5:02 PM
    soysauce

soysauce Getting Fingers Dirty

Printer Model:
    Epson XP-520, WF-2630
    The list will be useful for me because I am doing a lot of work creating my own formulations. It's a big time-saver to start with empty cartridges. Actually I already have a list on an Excel spreadsheet but it's somewhat out of date as Epson discontinues some models and introduces others. I don't know if others would find the list useful or not, but I want to share it just in case.

The Hat likes this.
  4. Jun 15, 2019 at 5:36 PM
    Ink stained Fingers

Ink stained Fingers Printer Master

Printer Model:
    L310/382/1800, P400, Pro7600
    The Hat likes this.