Latex printers...can I get help on this forum?

LeeBee

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP Latex 315
Heya!

So I just took a quick browse around the forum and I just realized something...there isn't a section for latex printers?

I've been on this forum before and gotten great help, but that was back when I was working with an inkjet printer. I had forgotten which email/password I had used, so I just made a new account.

Anyways, I'm working with a latex (HP 315) printer now, but most of what I am seeing on this forum is for inkjet/laser printers. Should I go elsewhere to find help? And if I can find help here...should I just always post to the 'Everything Else' section? And if anyone has any suggestions for other forums that might better help me, that would be greatly appreciated.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
@LeeBee, the Latex 315 is just another printer and if you can run one large format printer then you can handle anything, and we are always here if you become unstuck.

You can continue to post in “Everything Else” section if you wish, or the “HP section”, and I can move this post over there if you want, your request for information will still be seen by everyone where it is, but as a printer forum we can’t cater for every single model printer, and I reckon we have most of the popular Brands covered.

If you can’t get the help you require here I would be very surprised, because we are a fairly knowledgeable bunch here in all things inky, but if we can’t help you, then feel free to wander the web for the answers you require, we’ll still be here when you want to come back...:D