Is there a recent HP photo printer with a removeable printhead?

Raptor88

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pixma TS9020
Need to buy an inkjet printer since my current one just died.

I like HP printers that have the printheads built into the ink cartridges but I also want the gray ink capability. I've not been able to find any recent HP inkjet printer with those properties.

So I'm looking for a printer with a user removeable printhead that has CMYK+gray ink cartridges. Or CMYK+LightCyan+LightMagenta. Does any recent HP inkjet printer have these properties?

Thanks.

Raptor88

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pixma TS9020
Need to buy an inkjet printer since my current one just died.

I like HP printers that have the printheads built into the ink cartridges but I also want the gray ink capability. I've not been able to find any recent HP inkjet printer with those properties.

So I'm looking for a printer with a user removeable printhead that has CMYK+gray ink cartridges. Or CMYK+LightCyan+LightMagenta. Does any recent HP inkjet printer have these properties?

Had an online chat with a HP rep who said that HP does not have a current printer that meets my specs (the ones posted above). I know Canon has at least two printers under $200 that do meet the specs. I'm waiting for an Epson rep to respond to my email to them.