Is "Search" working ok for keywords + author?

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Sorry about that. We're doing some updates to the system and will have to rebuild the search tables later tonight or tomorrow.

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Should all be fine now!

l_d_allan

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Much better.

nifty-stuff.com said:
We're doing some updates to the system ...
Any new or revised capabilities?

Thanks for making and keeping the forum available, even though my impression is that you aren't as active as you used to be. Doing much photo printing?

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
We're in the process of updating the underlying server software (specifically MySQL and PHP) to prep for a bunch of new features we hope to add to the forum software soon.

Will keep you posted!

Regarding printing: I'm way more active than I use to be... just active all over which spreads me thin everywhere. ;) While I visit the forums and read quite a bit, I don't post as much. Fortunately using the German Method on my trusty i560 works so perfectly that I don't have many questions / issues.

l_d_allan

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
nifty-stuff.com said:
Will keep you posted!
Any "preview of coming attractions"?

Lately, I've been totally immersed in printing. If and when I get reasonably competent at that, I want to browse around your other forums. My wife and I are serious gardeners, and very thrifty/frugal. We talked about trying several chickens in the back yard several years back, but so far nothing has come of it. She didn't think much of the idea and my plate was ... and is ... too full.