is it safe to use 664 inks to my EPSON L3110 Printer that was currently using 003 Ink

moreene

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
EPSON L3110
Hi Sirs good day!

im having trouble finding in the internet the difference between 664 and 003 inks. this is due to having more stock of 664 (since im using epson L120 printer previously) but my current printer now is L3110 which requires 003 ink.

i hope someone can clear this item to me.

thanks in advance,
Moreene

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
I'm not familiar with this particular model, it appears to me that Epson is giving these inks different codes depending on some sales region - 003 or T00V. The top of the bottles are most likely different than your 664 bottles - mechanically coded now to prevent any color mix during refill. All these lower end L... series ecotank printers run with dye inks like the 664 , so you should be able to use them up , you can remove the top of the 003 bottles with some force if you need to use them for the refill process.

moreene

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
EPSON L3110
I'm not familiar with this particular model, it appears to me that Epson is giving these inks different codes depending on some sales region - 003 or T00V. The top of the bottles are most likely different than your 664 bottles - mechanically coded now to prevent any color mix during refill. All these lower end L... series ecotank printers run with dye inks like the 664 , so you should be able to use them up , you can remove the top of the 003 bottles with some force if you need to use them for the refill process.

hi sir thank you for the clearing this to me. know im more confident to use 664 inks :)
thank you again

Latest posts