Is InkJetFly still in business?

Manuele J Sarfatti

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SureColor P400
Hello,

I just purchased an Epson SureColor P400, and I would like to optimize my spending in terms of ink, but at the same time I'm concerned about quality and durability of my final prints.

From a long research online it seems that the best non-OEM inks are the ones by InkJetFly (followed by Cone). They are the only ones that can compare with OEM in terms of gloss differential, gamut, durability etc. Problem is from their website it's not really clear if they are still in business or not, their forum's last activity for example is a lonely post from 2014.

Does any of you have any information? (I wrote them an e-mail, but I would like to have some first hand experience nonetheless).

Thank You for any information!

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
you may consider as well inks suitable for the R2000 , e.g. by Lyson or Marrutt. And you should test an ink together with papers of your interest, the properties you refer you are not just ink properties but valid only in combination with a particular paper, the coating of it.

Manuele J Sarfatti

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SureColor P400
They say those inks are "certified 75 years", even though I couldn't find any certification on the website.
According to http://www.aardenburg-imaging.com/light-fade-test-results/ the Lyson Cave Paint ink has a pretty good durability, but InkJetFly still doubles that (even though they were tested on different papers).

Unfortunately I don't think I would make a use so intense of the printer to justify tests of different paper+inks (even though I recognize it should be the way to go), this is why I'm looking for already existing information.

FYI, I've already settle for Ilford Galerie Prestige paper.