Introduction

john.robinson.wt

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon PRO9000
Morning,

I joined the nifty stuff forum some time ago when I bought my PRO9000. Unfortunately it is now beyond repair price wise, so I'm looking for a new to me A3+ printer. But everyone is out of stock šŸ¤·šŸ˜. Anyway at this time I've got an Epson XP15000 on back order from Amazon unless I change my mind. I considered the Canon PRO200, but the inability to refill has put me off somewhat, and whilst I'd love the PRO300, it may be a similar issue, but is a tad out of my price rangešŸ¤”. Anyroads Good Morning from sunny West Yorkshire.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I'm looking for a new to me A3+ printer.
Hi and sorry for your loss, the Pro 9000 was a very good printer..

The best printer to get would be a Pro 200, they can be refilled but youā€™ll have no ink monitoring, and the same goes for the Pro 300, which is a fabulously printer, and youā€™ll find the XP15000 a different kettle of fish from the Canon printers.

The other alternative is to source a Pro 100 or better still a Pro 10 on EBay second hand and you wonā€™t go wrong, because these two printers will go on and last for years, Iā€™m a proud owner of a Pro 10 from that source too..
P.S. thatā€™s some Avatar you got there..o_O

john.robinson.wt

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon PRO9000
Hi and sorry for your loss, the Pro 9000 was a very good printer..

The best printer to get would be a Pro 200, they can be refilled but youā€™ll have no ink monitoring, and the same goes for the Pro 300, which is a fabulously printer, and youā€™ll find the XP15000 a different kettle of fish from the Canon printers.

The other alternative is to source a Pro 100 or better still a Pro 10 on EBay second hand and you wonā€™t go wrong, because these two printers will go on and last for years, Iā€™m a proud owner of a Pro 10 from that source too..
P.S. thatā€™s some Avatar you got there..o_O
It's a 3D printed crystal skull from Hex3d Patreon.

HarryStephan

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Hp Laserjet Pro M254dw
Hi everyone I'ma new bee here! It's a great pleasure to join this great community to learn more about printers and their technical stuff. I have Hp Laserjet Pro M254dw wireless
@john.robinson.wt feel sorry about your loss hope you get it back soon after repaire.
Have a nice day everyone.:)

john.robinson.wt

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon PRO9000
Hi everyone I'ma new bee here! It's a great pleasure to join this great community to learn more about printers and their technical stuff. I have Hp Laserjet Pro M254dw wireless
@john.robinson.wt feel sorry about your loss hope you get it back soon after repaire.
Have a nice day everyone.:)
Unfortunately the print head is kaput.