InkjetCarts. US... ? ?

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I came across some sad news the other day, Ross Hardy of Inkjet carts in the US, seems to have gone missing, he hasn’t been heard from in months, no website, no phone or Email working, has he become another victim…:(

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Thank you for the information, The Hat. Hope he is just enjoying his retirement on a warm beach with a cold beverage.

Last edited:

rlattajr

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
wf7010
I came across some sad news the other day, Ross Hardy of Inkjet carts in the US, seems to have gone missing, he hasn’t been heard from in months, no website, no phone or Email working, has he become another victim…:(
I purchased refills from him in June and spoke to his office personnel. My emails to him in October bounced back.
I can't find any information about him.

Anointed Song

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 4540, 2 Epson 7710's
Hello, I'm new here. I have been trying to find out where Ross is or what happened to IJC. I have been using his products for over 10 years and now it seems I'll have to find another ink supplier for my Epson 7710's.

If any one has any suggestions, please let me know.

I hope he and his wife are well.

MikeH

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pro100
I used Ross and was pleased with his products. I also went to re-order and found the same situation as described earlier here.

But, I realized it had been several years since I had ordered ... I'm a CPA with a small tax practice, and, at one time, I purchased black ink by the pint several time a year. Most every thing I do now is PDFs, although I do mail every client a printed copy. The volume in the refill industry has to be way down.

Hope Ross is well and enjoying his [assumed] retirement. :)

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
find another ink supplier for my Epson 7710's.
Welcome to the forum, Anointed Song.

Make a new thread with your question on where to find Epson aftermarket ink so more people will see it and answer. Include what country you are in as shipping can get quite expensive internationally. I use Canon, so others are better for recommendations.

It is a mystery what has happened with Ross and his InkJetCarts. I read a post on another forum that said they purchased something from InkJetCarts during this past summer. Another person on a different web site wrote they could not contact the shop at the end of September.

Ross is well liked and respected by many on this forum. I wish him and his family well.

mikling

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
I had enquired into what might have happened and my sources indicate it was not health related. So everyone can have a sigh of relief.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
it was not health related
No message to his patrons? No notice on his web site? Is he kidnapped?

You've plenty of business, Mike. Let Ross go!

MikeH

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Pro100
I'm a 71 year old CPA with a business practice ... Most of my clients are my age ...

With the pandemic, there isn't much sense in continuing for some people my age. In retail, sometimes it's easier to just close up, although, if this is what's happened, a single page website with no contact info and no links, with a "We've retired" would be nice...