I need help!

fachhey

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson L360
Good day everyone. I need help about borderless printing. I can't find the option in my printer settings. Perhaps I am missing something.

bubble

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 7800
If your printer is capable of borderless printing, the option must be there. But there are a few caveats with some printers. For example some epson printers allow borderless only on certain paper sizes like 4x6, 6x8 and 8x10 and not custom sizes or document sizes. It would also be good to check the driver on another computer. One of my epson printers has wildly different options in a mac computer compared to a windows computer, being the mac driver much more limited, including the ability to print borderless if i recall correctly.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
not all L series ink tank printers by Epson support borderless printing, the L310 does not support it, the L386 does for 4x6" and A4, and some Ecotank printers ET.... only support it for 4x6" but not for A4, it is very confusing, the printing speed for the L360 is specified for prints with borders
https://www.epson.co.in/For-Home/Pr...60-Multifunction-InkTank-Printer/p/C11CE55501
Borderless printing is not mentioned, it's all intentional product limitations that you buy a higher value printer with that option. The basic print mechanism is used since quite some time in lots of printer models - home - home office - Ecotank - the basic model for all those is the WF2010W which does borderless printing since years.

Latest posts