Lexmark X3330
anyone has the same problem?

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
I remember having read about HP printers producing a blank page after each print job, But that probably isn't what your printer is doing? Does it cause paper jams? Or?

lovestudio

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Lexmark X3330
YES, SOMETIMES IT MAKES PAPER DESTRUCTION OR JAM. i HAVE OPENED IT, EVERYTHING IS GOOD INSIDE, I THINK, IT CAN BE THE LACK OF ELECTRICITY IN THE PLACE I STAY CURRENTLY, AND IT SWITCHES OFF INCORRECTLY OR SOME PROBLEM IN ONE OF FLEX CABLES. BUT i WANT TO KNOW AND HEAR WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY, NOT JUST THIS MODEL, BECAUSE MANY OTHER MODELS ARE THE SAME ALMOST. MINE, PRODUCES ADDITIONAL BLANK PAGE WHEN I PRINT 2 PAGES OR MORE, LAST WEEK, AFTER PRINTING 8 PAGES, IT TOOK ALL MY BLANK PAGES IN THE TRAY, ABOU 30 PAGES, AND OF COURSE THERE WAS PAPER JAM, BUT, AFTER TAKING A PAGE OUT, IT CONTINUED TO TAKE PAGES UNTIL THE PAPER TRAY WAS CLEARED.

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
Googling "hp printer feeding paper continuously" finds several posts. Here is one about the same printer as yours. There is no solution but the post suggests a damaged or stuck paper entry or paper exit sensor to me, as the error started after a paper jam. And here is one marked "Solved" also about the same printer. And two more about other HP printers here and here.

Maybe you find something useful in one of the links?

lovestudio

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Lexmark X3330
yeah, i know these articles, also about 5 pages of youtube have watched, yeah, it can be done probably with upgrading firmware, but its 2018 version, which will not allow to use the compatible cartridges i have anymore. I would also try to reflash the olf or the one i have. but i cannot find a tool to do that.

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
Can the printer function as a stand alone copier without connection to a computer? If so, you can find out if the printer driver is the cause of the problem. If the copier function without connection to the computer is OK, then uninstalling and reinstalling the printer driver and printer software might help. If the copier function has the same paper feed problem then you know that it is a hardware or firmware problem.

lovestudio

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Lexmark X3330
Can the printer function as a stand alone copier without connection to a computer? If so, you can find out if the printer driver is the cause of the problem. If the copier function without connection to the computer is OK, then uninstalling and reinstalling the printer driver and printer software might help. If the copier function has the same paper feed problem then you know that it is a hardware or firmware problem.
now, i turned it on with button, put 3 copies of 1 page to copy from scanner, it made immediately 1 copy, and then started to take blank pages, 4 pages it took, and i cancelled.