HP All in one Toner printer

tecknobandit96

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP 5520, Epson WF3520
Hi all knowledgeable people.

I'm been thinking about a hp all in one toner printer. I very crafty and would like a lot of versatility from a printer. That means printing photos and paper with copying as well.
Is there any good printers out there for want I need?

NurseBob

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
You don't mention your budget, so it's a bit hard to sort out what might be appropriate.
I'm not too familiar with All-in-one (color capable?) laser printers, but tend to be of the opinion that printers, like people, tend to drop in output quality the more functions they claim to possess. I suspect it's an economic choice since there are top-flight single purpose devices, which if stuffed into one device would likely be pretty expensive.

I'm happy with an HP B&W laser all-in-one I use for text-based printing, fireable decals for glass & ceramics, scans and printing transparencies for screenprinting. For general purpose color-capable laser output I have another HP in my wife's office. For photo quality prints and larger screenprinting positives I use a Canon IP7820.
The scanner function on the B&W laser is decent (600 dpi IIRC). The color laser does decent color photo prints.
The all-in-one printer -HP LaserJet Pro M29w Wireless All-in-One Laser Printer- is $187.00 on Amazon.
The color HP laser -m255dw (and now out of production?) - was in the $250 range 2 years ago (officedepot closeout).
HTH