Hidey ho neighbor!

James Andrew

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
None
I'm a Hobbyist/enthusiast photographer for a number of years now. Constantly pressured to hang my shingle out there but the idea of taking pictures for a living I find boring. That is certainly not what got me into it in the first place. Anyway, the idea of selling a few prints seems like a nice compromise. I have been following/consuming JToolmans channel like an fiend these passed few days and have learned a lot! I kept hearing him mention some kind of "printer knowlege forum" or some such thing and finally decided to investigate this obscure mysterious creature. And, TA-DAAA! Here I am. I look forward to learning a lot more from all of you as I come closer to deciding what my first of many investments will be in terms of printers. Of course I was immediately attracted to the pro1000 but as I learn more and more I realize now that I need to be sure I can move some major quantity in terms of sales before biting off more than I can chew. I have a feeling I won't be printing as much as I would like. But who knows, there doesn't seem to be any fine art print shops in my area so perhaps this is an opportunity to fill a hole in the market?

I'll see you around!
J

Last edited:

Redbrickman

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
MB5150
Welcome James, we are a happy and friendly bunch here and there is a wealth of knowledge and expereince to draw on should you need help.