Hi. I Hate to be beaten by tech!

jimt0

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon NP610
My Canon MP610 printer only prints the top & bottom quarter of a photo. The middle section is blank. It copys ok & prints some documents ok. I have reset it, & deep cleaned it. This problem has only just appeared. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
My Canon MP610 printer only prints the top & bottom quarter of a photo. The middle section is blank.
Please post a nozzle check for us to see what condition your print head is in, and we’ll take it from there.. :thumbsup

jimt0

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon NP610
Hi. Nozzle test posted. It looks ok to me but.....
Regards
Jim
IMG.jpg

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I have reset it, & deep cleaned it. This problem has only just appeared. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks.
The problem you’re experiencing is print head failure, you have done all you could to bring the printer back to life, and there’s no more you can do, except get a new print head, which I suspect will be impossible, it looks like a new printer is on the cards.

P.S. you could try buying new cyan and magenta carts to see if that will revive the nozzle print out, cheap carts will work for this exercise.. Sorry for the bad news..

jimt0

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon NP610
Thank you

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990

jimt0

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon NP610
Thanks to all who tried to help. Windows have just done another update. Surpise surprise printer now working correctly! I could post more but this as a family site!