Hi From Italy

Renato

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
EPSON Expression Photo XP-55
Let me apologize for my very bad english. I can read it, i can bark it but when it come to writ it, it's a big pain.
I am 68 years young but retired man from the North est of Italy. Dolomite mountains is my region, about 100 Km North of Venice.
Since two month i own an EPSON Expression Photo XP-55, not yet mentoned in the forum and, i belive not sold in USA.
I am very glad i was finaly able to join here. I may need your help in the coming days.
Ciao. Renato
PS Ciao = Very friendly way ti say Hallo in Italy

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Welcome to the forum, Renato. Your English is very understandable and better than some of the native English speaking members we've had. :D

I know Canon printers a little but there are many who love Epson printers on the forum who may be familiar with your specific model. So, ask your questions when you need some answers.

Ciao!

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Hi Renato... If your English is bad, my Italian is worse...

My Italian friends once taught me that "Volia fare l' amore con te" meant "Can you tell me where the nearest toilet is?".

... it doesn't... :rant

... and how did I find out? When I innocently asked an Italian girl where the loo was and got slapped... HARD!!
:smack

The rest of you can look it up...

Anyway, welcome Renato... Here's to a long, fruitful printing life.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
@websnail

We must have had the same friend. We were at a bakery in our city's Little Italy and I asked him how to say "how much does this cost" and he said "che cosa stai facendo." The old lady behind the counter didn't slap me but did give me a look. Should have known better. He liked to go into bars and pretend to be Australian trying to pick up girls.

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
Welcome to the forum, you will find many good information here, hope you enjoy. And with time you will help other member too :)