Hi all, a quick hello from a newbie.

GoneFishin

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon IX6550, IP8750.
Hi all,

Just a quick hello - I've made my first post in the Canon Inkjet printer forum and it's rather long, so apologies in advance.

Some brief info though: Having fished for more years than I care to remember, usually unsuccessfully; I've become increasingly interested in at least coming home with some photographs to enjoy and perhaps show friends and family the waterside landscapes and habitat (the main reason I go)

Anyway, having invested in a better camera and now slowly building a collection of lenses, I'm also enjoying the printing side of things too and after my IX6550 developed the B200 error, which I've been unable to fix, I've just bought an IP8750 and hope to develop my printing skills/knowledge as I go.

So that's about where I'm currently at and although I can't contribute as much as others on the printing side of things, if anyone wishes to know how not to catch a fish - I'm probably the man to ask :)

Kind regards,

Steve.

Edit: - May be helpful to anyone looking for a new printer - I ordered my IP8750 this morning from PC World online and they have a 10% off code (PRNT10) - any printer over £99, which you can apply at checkout, for home delivery only. I contacted Canon and they said I could use this and still also claim my £30 summer cash back offer from them, so a total of about £50 off altogether. Obviously I only have the lady at Canons word for this so far so please make sure you're happy to take that for what it is if you decide to go the same route :)

Last edited:

Latest posts