Help Please With Epson ET-2750 Super Mess.....

BGDD

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
ET-2750 WIFI
Howdy,

First time user here so I'm sure there's more than enough knowledge to steer me in the right direction.

The issue is my Epson ET-2750 Eco Tank printer was sitting for several months during our move and when I fired it up it wouldn't print anything, surprise surprise so I had a syringe and cleaning solution which I pushed through each print head color, cleaned everything up, filled all the tanks, went to fire it up and got several error message which I seemed to clear and then the "Fatal Error" message and the screen would only show "Printer menu" or something of the sort so I then did the Home+Power button reset which took me to the 4 choice menu where I ended up with Japanese text so got through that, reset back to English and thought my problems were over so printer off a nozzle check and OMFG I couldn't even see the ladder sections as it was just bands of blue pink and purple across the page, so I ran 2 or 3 cleanings and a power clean, made a test sheet to print off several copies just in case there was some residual cleaning fluid left in the lines or heads and see the attached for the mess I'm printing off. Not sure where to even start with this mess at this point. Obviously something wrong with the print head, but not sure. I've messed around with printers quite a bit over the years but this one has me kinda stumped and don't want to go down 10 different roads before I can zero in on the real problem. Any help y'all could provide would be greatly appreciated. See printer test mess sheets below.

Thanks in advance
Cheers,
BGDD

Attachments

• Printer Result.jpg
    Printer Result.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Printer Test Templalte.pdf
    26.2 KB · Views: 174

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
Please post a nozzle check to start with, and you may use the WicReset utility, the status report lists the last 5 error codes with a brief explanation, this could help to identify a problem

Latest posts