Hello

Vancouverislander

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro100
Hi Everybody,

New here and fairly new to the printing world other then the cheapo all in ones I've had over the years.

I've been into photography for a couple years now and about 8 months ago picked up a Canon pro 100 for a good price......at least pretty good for up here in Canada.
My local camera club has printed photo competitions every month so that was my excuse for originally getting it but then I found out how satisfying it is to print your own photos to show people.

I plan on doing to switch to PC inks eventually, I currently have a second set of OEM inks that are ready to go in and will order a PC refill kit when those start to get low.

Cheers

mikling

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
IMG_0152.JPG
View attachment 8441 View attachment 8441 Hello and Vancouver Island is a beautiful place indeed. The last time I was there I stayed up in Tofino and we purchased some huge dungeness crabs directly off some crabbers on the pier. They tasted so good. We simply adored the Pacific Rim National Park and would to revisit again soon. When we were there last, a couple stray dogs befriended us and stayed with us like trail guides throughout the hike! Shown above when we got down to the beach at low tide.

In my younger days I would make sales trips to the pulp and lumber mills on the east side of the island. I remember always having lunch at a particular restaurant in Campbell River and in my even earlier years we'd do fishing off the log booms, getting some nice green ling cods. I wonder if you still can.

Hope you enjoy the island. I used to.

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_0116.JPG
    IMG_0116.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

Vancouverislander

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro100
The island is a great place to live, my wife and I both grew up here and are now raising our 3 boys in Cobble hill.
Tofino/Uclulet is our weekend escape destination when we just want a change of scenery for a day or two, the beach and hikes around there are amazing and the kids love it....minus the drive.

Hopefully you'll be able to get back here one day.

Cheers!