Hector's introduction

Hector Vilches

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Printer Model
R2000, 3880, PRO-100, PRO-10
Hi all,
I've been lurking for a couple of months, reading, learning, and sometimes chuckling. I owned a cheap HP deskjet many years ago but didn't care much for it. Probably used two sets of carts in its life. Fast forward a decade, I got into photography, which led to purchasing an Epson R2000 last year. I run refillable dampers in it and really enjoy printing my photography without worrying about the ink. I started making frames recently and sometimes wish I could go bigger than 13x19, and covet a P800 or 3880. I shoot mostly nature and wildlife, but I have done commercial, like products and headshots. I think I'll submit a few images to the photo contest... try my luck!

You have all contributed and compiled a massive amount of knowledge which serves a great many. Thank you!

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Hi @Hector Vilches and welcome on board, we can learn just as much from you as you can from us, because everyone on here sooner or later with contributes something, which may then help others who are lurking themselves trying to find the answer to their particular problem.. :D

We’re looking forward to seeing you in our photo comp. ;)