Hallo from Spain

John Wallace

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma iP7250 and MG5350,
I'm John and I live in Valencia. I came to this forum via the superb help series originally posted online by our moderator. I've had Canon printers ever since I've had my Mac - about twelve years now. I like them for all sorts of reasons but mainly because I have become familiar with them and they way the work and, thanks to this forum, how to get at them. I'm a retired engineer so I have a policy of not throwing anything out before I've given it a good go. Thanks to the help given by the original thread of this forum, I was able to resurrect my MG5350 and unblock the persistently troublesome magenta nozzle. My hobbies are cycling for fun (not sport), visiting my families in the UK and writing a historical novel based on a sea disaster in the eighteenth century. A quick look at the forums has indicated to me what a lovely bunch you are and I'm glad to be on board.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Hi John and welcome, let’s hope we can continue to live up to your high expectations and we don’t disappoint you, nice having you here.. :)