Great Website

newfiewanabe

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
First I want to Thank Pharmasist for all the help I found on drucker a long time ago.
I use a Canon ip3500 which I bought a year ago last January, that's 14 months ago. I have printed literally thousands of photos many many of which are 8x10's on glossy photo paper, plus many car and tractor factory manuels, like books with thousands of pages. Thanks to Pharmasist I use the Durst method of refilling. Not a drop leaks and I don't seal the hole in the bottom. The most interesting part is I am still using all the color and black cartridges that came with the printer. They have never once been replaced and I use the printer most every day.
Jim

rarebear

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Whats the Durst method of refilling???

I did a seach of the forum and only found this post :)

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
In addition to several forum threads like the one jflan posted, there is a permanent article you can find by clicking on the Nifty-Stuff link near the top of every forum page and then clicking on Printers off to the right. The first article is the one you want.

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
Hi Guys,

thanks for the comments. Actually it was Defcon2K who introduced this method and should be bestowed with the honour. Note: it is called "Durchstich" and not "Durst" in German. Actually Durchstich means "pierce through", that is piercing through the sponge material.