Got my new Pro 100 today

Mowerman90

Print Addict
Reaction score
Got home this afternoon and was home for maybe 15 minutes and the doorbell rang. It was UPS delivering my Pro 100. The UPS driver was a girl that stood about 5'2' tall and must have weighed all of 100 lbs. The box was almost as big as her. How she got it from the truck to the door I'll never know because I struggled to get it into the house. Did I mention it's BIG and HEAVY! Got it all set up and connected to my LAN and started printing. Right away I ran into a problem. Where am I going to find enough wall space to hang all these enormous prints? Results seem spectacular right out of the box using Canon supplied profiles and CS5. One problem I do see down the road is the size of the ink carts. No wonder Canon is giving such good rebates on these printers. They know people will be having to buy truckloads of ink from them. I intend to get my refill ink from Precision Colors as I have done in the past. That should make it a lot easier on the pocketbook.

turbguy

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i960, Canon i9900
Congrats! I have two (one practically unopened). It has performed well for me, particularly for B&W!

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
Congrats! too, :celebrate
I only hope that Canon would introduce such deals in Europe.