Google Search Engine Page Rank Results: "We're Number ONE!!!" <chant>

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
I'm happy to report that for the last few weeks the Nifty Stuff InkJet Forum has had a very high ranking via Google and other search engines. I'm sure most of you already know this as this is how you probably found the site!

We couldn't have done it without your help and wonderful postings, so keep it up!

Here are some of the most commonly searched terms that people have used to get to the forum and our CURRENT ranking # in the Google Results:

inkjet printer forum #1
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=inkjet+printer+forum

refill forum #1
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=refill+forum

laser printer forum #1
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=laser+printer+forum

BlasterQ

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations!!! I'm just glad we have this forum, as this is one of the most helpful sites out there on the net. :)

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Additional good news - this forum has polite, reasonable, helpful people asking questions or posting advice based on their own (almost always excellent) experience. The Printer newsgroup I go on daily has some great people posting also, but there are a few pseudo-experts and obnoxious idiots who sometimes make it less than pleasant. This is the most informative for the issues I deal with!

Nifty

Printer VIP
Administrator
Reaction score
Printer Model
CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Thanks guys! I hope that the forum will maintain the same high demeanor that it has so far.

I'll say it again, we're where we are because everyone helps each other out. I've seen it here and on other forums: Someone joins with a few questions, learns the answers, and then returns the favor by answering other people's questions. This way we all grow in knowledge together. We all have different specializations. For example, I'll be the first to admit I don't know a thing about photography, but I do have quite a bit of refilling / cartridge / printer experience.

rjr3684

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
So often in a forum such as this you get a lot of trivial information. This forum is totally different, even most of the questions are intelligent and well though out. In addition some of the answers are so detailed as to border on ANAL, but that what we need. I can only attribute it to the folks who first discovered this site. You guys have given us an excellent start, lets keep up the high standards and continue to push the envelope of ink jet printing. If only more people understood how much money they can save by simply reading the posts that you find on this site. I don't even fill my own cartridges, instead I buy them from Inkgrabber. I smile everytime I order 6 of each of the 8 colors for my I9900. If I bought Canon cots that would be a total of 6*8*$12 plus tax or about $600. I get it from inkgrabbers for about $100 with their never ending discount. Keep up the great work!!!!