Good Chinese company to buy pigment and dye ink from?

peperi

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Do you know some good and legit companies from China that have dye and pigment inks to sell?

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
peperi said:
Do you know some good and legit companies from China that have dye and pigment inks to sell?
Why would you want to take a chance on Chinese inks when there are much better alternatives near home,
besides the import duty would make them more expensive than the best quality inks recommend on this forum..? :)

peperi

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Do you know some companies that have good inks and not expensive and that are not from China?
I was looking some companies on alibaba

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
peperi said:
Do you know some companies that have good inks and not expensive and that are not from China?
I was looking some companies on alibaba
Alibaba are great for hardware like say resetter, cartridges, chips and the like but we simply dont know
what the quality of Chinese ink are like, it may be very good but who can say.

Another problem with getting ink from the Far East is will the airlines companies carry it
because you know how they are with bottles of liquid nowadays and who can blame them.

Here is a list of other places where you can get good quality inks from:-
http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=49278#p49278
Link broke due to poor conversion ability..

Last edited:

chanellecolker

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
peperi said:
i know some popular site in China, alibaba,dhgate,aliexpress,tradtang, i usually do business with aliexpress.
here a site introduct some China shopping websites, hope will help you:chinawholesalereviews.com

RobertA

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720
IMHO, I recommend NOT buying ink from out of your country. You have no recourse if you get the wrong ink. Different printers use different formulas of ink. Chinese ink may not be a perfect match. I've been using CISS and refillable cartridges for 15-20 years and have always used American ink.

videobruce

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon IP4300 & Panny KX-MB271
"just about"??

That means NOT EVERYTHING. You are the one that needs to get your inflated head out of the sand. Your sarcastoic remarks are NOT welcome. This is the 2nd one you made singling me out. I ignored the 1st, but not this.

Latest posts