G'day from Australia

Jacob the Photographer

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P600
Glad I found you !
I used to print on my Epson 4880 until about 4 weeks ago. Printing happy on many formats , the biggest print to date was a 3 meter long canvas panorama. The bulk of the work was a4 luster greeting cards on that beautiful Ilford Pearl.
And then disaster struck - in the middle of a 100+ card printing job the Magenta channel failed without warning, just like it was switched off.
Top cut a long story short: after endless , searching for a fault , cleaning , consulting Epson repair etc. I decided to go on and bought a new Epson SC-P600 - no more long canvasses for now , but the money spinners - the cards - are back in print.

If you are interested in my Espon 4880 - it can go for next to nothing - for repair or parts. Including ink , cartridges , resetters etc. I can deliver to Sydney - if finding a new address for the whole printer fails I am willing to sell it in parts. I'm not really after the money - just do not want it to end up in the landfill now.

Jacob the Photographer

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P600
Ah well if you give me your precise address in Timbuktu I can see if my GPS can plot the shortest route and we go from there ? :weee
A little adventure at my age will keep me ticking:ya